SILVER DESCRIPTIVE PARAGRAPH FOR SCHOOLS
These are the seven guide lines for getting a silver award,
1. We have a clear, shared whole school vision and we are working together creatively to make it happen.
2. There are obvious signs of all the guiding principles/Nga Matapono in our school, arcoss all of the areas of school life.
3. We have a sense of inter-relatedness/whanaungatanga in terms of our school, our community and our enviroment.
4. Our sustainable practices are being kept up and are growing; we are branching into new aspects as well as going deeper with existing ones through student-led enquiry.
5. Students are fully involed in planing and making decisions about actions.
6. We are tracking our progress and can show that more change has happend.
7. Our work has involed lots of people in our school as well as parents, whanau and other community members.
We have been rating our eviro group to see if we have done them and if not we can start working on that one.
if you can put some ideas for us to use that would help us out so much.